Comfort Cases Pirate Ship “Cruise the Potomac” Grouprally on Saturday, September 28th from 2:30 PM to 4:45 PM
September 28 @ 2:30 pm - 4:45 pm$24.95
All Aboard for a Comfort Cases Fundraiser On the Potomac
Event sellout nets 40% of the $24.95 ticket price for Comfort Cases!
• Join us as the double-decker pirate ship glides through the Potomac River while voyaging passengers enjoy the best sights, optional libations from the full bar (accepting cash & credit cards), and fun music played by our DJ throughout the vessel. You’ll see the Georgetown waterfront, boathouse, and University, the Watergate, Kennedy Center, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the Pentagon, entrance to the Tidal Basin, Hain’s Point, the Custis Lee Memorial, Key Bridge, and the Memorial Bridge
• We have fun afternoon planned for our cruise including a book signing and meet and greet with founder Rob Scheer. Come talk with Rob, learn more about his journey and the creation of Comfort Cases. Bring a copy of his new book A Forever Family: Fostering Change One Child at a Time to be signed (found on Amazon).
• Grab the family and dress in casual pirate attire if you’d like. We’re planning on a wonderful experience for all.
Special Way to Help out by Donating Gift Cards for our Cases
Want to bring a donation? Instead of bringing a material donation for our cases, we will be collecting gift cards. Cards can be from a variety of stores that sell pajamas, toiletries and books. We love Amazon, Kohls, Target, Walmart to name a few. All gift card donors will be be placed in a drawing to win a Fall Packing Party with Rob Scheer at the Comfort Cases Center in Rockville, MD. Winner will be announced on the boat! So grab the family, dress in casual pirate and meet us along the Potomac to raise money for Comfort Cases!
Buy Tickets Soon – Limited Tickets Available for This One-Time Event –
• Funds raised by Comfort cares promote our mission to inspire communities to bring dignity and hope to youth in foster care.
• Plus, by participating you’ll support a locally owned business that supports us.
About the Boomerang Pirate Ship Comfort Cases Grouprally
• Exclusive cruise on the double-decker Pirate Ship
• All ages are welcome, families, kids and adults (minors must be accompanied by an adult)
• Cruise is on rain or shine. There’s both outdoor and indoor space, so be sure to plan ahead for all of the elements.
• Our DJ will be making fun music for all
• Pirate snacks provided during the cruise
• Cash/credit bar for all types of refreshment (no outside food or drink permitted)
Don’t be Left Behind, Be Sure to Get Aboard on Time
The ship docks at the Washington Harbour in Georgetown.
We board at 3100 K street NW in front of & in between the restaurants Nick’s Riverside Grill and Fiola Mare (at the very end of 31st street where it meets the water).
Boat cannot wait and must leave dock on time, be sure to be there so you don’t miss out.
Consider Your Parking Options
In addition to on-street parking, there are 20 parking lots and garages in Georgetown with over 3,800 total combined parking spaces. You can visit www.georgetowndc.com/parking for detailed information.
About the Boomerang Pirate Ship Cruises
As seen on The Travel Channel, MTV’s The Real World, ABC, and more, the Boomerang has been a staple in the Washington, DC area since 2006! Although originally known for our party bus services, the Boomerang Party Pirate Ship has transitioned our company from land to ‘sea’! Launching in 2012, the Boomerang Boat fleet offers Potomac River cruises departing from the Georgetown Waterfront ten months of the year!
• The vessel is fully equipped with large bars, bathrooms, large top deck, indoor main cabin, dance floor, seating, and room to lounge.