Gives Up to 40% When Groups Learn the Basics of Wilderness Survival Skills at Butler School's Challenge CourseGo Adventures - 6 Hour Rally - Butler School Challenge Course - Darnestown, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Youth (ages 10 to 17) tix price is $65 pp, Adult (age 18+) is $70 pp
• Ticket sales earn: 4+ 20% | 12+ 30% | Sellout at 25 is 40%
• Percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if group sells 15 tix, 30% is paid for all tix sold
What’s Included and Required
• Groups can be all youths, adult or mixed
• Set-up and instructors to run the rally
• Instruction in skills for a 72 hour wilderness survival scenario
• Participant waiver required, parent signature for players under 18 years
• See about description below for what participants should bring to the rally
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Location for Wilderness Skills
• The Butler School, Challenge Course
Group options to enhance your rally
• Add a Go-Adventure t-shirt for $12 each
• Bring your own catering or food subject to Go Adventures guidance
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Selected date below from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
• Participant Minimum: 4 Maximum: 25
• Age Minimum: 10+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE GO ADVENTURES WILDERNESS SKILLS GROUPRALLY
About the Wilderness Survival Skills Rally
The Introduction to Wilderness Skills gives participants the skills to venture out into the woods overnight, and find their way back to their home or vehicle the next day. This program is hands-on, experiential, and is designed to give a crash course in the fundamental necessities of outdoor survival. The Wilderness survival skills rally program is designed for groups of 4 to 25 participants, ages 10 and above. Typically, a youth group or an adult group. Mixed age groups are also welcome. Technical skills covered include:
• Friction free techniques
• Natural tinder materials and fire lays for cooking and comfort fires
• Basic knife skills for fire and food prep, construction, spoon carving
• Water procurement and purification – solar still, tripod filter, etc.
• Natural shelters – both survival and semi-permanent
Participants should must have signed a liability waiver and bring to the rally the following; water, food that won’t spoil, comfortable clothing for the time of year, sturdy, close toed shoes, rain gear, sunscreen, bug-repellent and a small pack for their belongings.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Go Adventures Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Go Adventures to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- Supporters can also find a link to an online liability waiver that must be completed by ticket purchasers before the rally
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start team building for your cause!
CANCELLATION, DEPOSIT AND TICKET POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date As a convenience to organizers and the guides, if there’s is a need to reschedule, we require 48-hour notice to discuss the options. If we don’t receive 48-hour advanced notice to cancel or postpone, we may keep a “guide dismissal fee of $250 per guide” to cover the cost of reserving our staff.
Weather Policy: Unless there is lightening, inclement weather typically does NOT discontinue activities – please come prepared. Go checks the weather 48-hours in advance before a rally and if there is a good chance of extreme cold or precipitation, Go will touch base with you to discuss options.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
ABOUT GO ADVENTURES
GO-Adventures specializes in experience-based training for both individuals and groups. Go Adventures customizes a team building or adventure instruction program to suit your goals. Programs for adult and youth groups can be recreational or goals-driven, and Go Adventures can deliver team building and adventure throughout the MD/DC/VA region.
CONTACT GO ADVENTURES
Go Adventures (Dickerson, MD) – Sugar Loaf Mountain