Gives Up to 40% When Groups Go Rock Climbing at Sugarloaf MountainGo Adventures - 6 Hour Rally - Sugarloaf Mountain - DMV Wide
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Youth (ages 10 to 17) tix price is $80.00 pp, Adult (age 18+) is $85 pp
• Ticket sales earn: 4+ 20% | 12+ 30% | Sellout at 16 is 40%
• Percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if group sells 15 tix, 30% is paid for all tix sold
What’s Included and Required
• Groups can be all youth, adult or mixed ages
• Set-up, climbing tech for participants, and instructors to run the rally
• Instruction in basic safety, tech skills & guided climbing/rappelling
• Participant waiver required, parent signature for players under 18 years
• See about description below for what participants should bring to the rally
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Location for Rock Climbing
• Sugarloaf Mountain in Dickerson, Maryland
Group options to enhance your rally
• Add a Go-Adventure t-shirt for $12 each
• Bring your own catering or food subject to Go Adventures guidance
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Selected date below from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
• Participant Minimum: 4 Maximum: 16
• Age Minimum: 10+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• Refundable Deposit: $50 is required within 5 days of a confirmed rally
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE GO ADVENTURES ROCK CLIMBING GROUPRALLY
About the Intro to Rock Climbing Rally Sugar Loaf Mountain in Dickerson, Maryland
The Intro to Rock Climbing rally program is designed for groups of 4 to 16 participants, ages 10 and above. Typically, a youth group or an adult group. Mixed groups are also welcome. The rally covers basic rock climbing safety and technical skills, followed by guided climbing and rappelling. Technical skills covered include:
• Essential rock climbing equipment
• Tying in with figure – 8 knots
• Belaying with a belay plate
• Basic climbing techniques
• Basic rappelling techniques
Participants should must have signed a liability waiver and bring to the rally the following; water, food that won’t spoil, comfortable clothing for the time of year, sturdy, close toed shoes, rain gear, sunscreen, bug-repellent and a small pack for their belongings.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Go Adventures Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Go Adventures to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- Supporters can also find a link to an online liability waiver that must be completed by ticket purchasers before the rally
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start team building for your cause!
CANCELLATION, DEPOSIT AND TICKET REFUND POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date As a convenience to organizers and the guides, if there’s is a need to reschedule, we require 48-hour notice to discuss the options. If we don’t receive 48-hour advanced notice to cancel or postpone, we will keep a “guide dismissal fee of $250 per guide” to cover the cost of reserving our staff.
Weather Policy: Unless there is lightening, inclement weather typically does NOT discontinue activities – please come prepared. Go checks the weather 48-hours in advance before a rally and if there is a good chance of extreme cold or precipitation, Go will touch base with you to discuss options.
Ticket Purchase Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are refundable up to 7 days before the event. Thereafter, they are non-refundable. Tickets purchased for rallies that are rescheduled are not refundable. Groups are welcome to find another supporter to use a previously purchased ticket and note this on their attendance sheet. This policy is disclosed when your supporters buy their rally tickets.
Deposit Policy: Deposits are refundable and applied as an added credit to be paid to the group’s share of the rally proceeds upon final rally accounting. Deposits are forfeited if a rally is canceled for not meeting the minimum requirements or canceled and not rescheduled.
ABOUT GO ADVENTURES
GO-Adventures specializes in experience-based training for both individuals and groups. Go Adventures customizes a team building or adventure instruction program to suit your goals. Programs for adult and youth groups can be recreational or goals-driven, and Go Adventures can deliver team building and adventure throughout the MD/DC/VA region.
CONTACT GO ADVENTURES
Go Adventures (Dickerson, MD) – Sugar Loaf Mountain