Gives Up to 40% When Groups Take the Ghosts of Georgetown or White House Ghost Expert Guided TourGhost Tour - 1 1/2 Hour Rally - Washington, DC
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $24.00 per person
• Ticket sales earn: 20+, 20% | 25+, 30% | Sellout at 30 is 40%
• The percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if groups sell 25 tix, 30% is paid on all tix sold
• Larger groups can add a 2nd guide and tix sales double to earn
What’s Included and Required
• Participants can be youths, adults or mixed
• For every 10 children there must be one responsible adult
• Completed liability waiver required for each participant
• Comfortable walking shoes recommended
• Guided tour by personable, subject matter expert
• Tour is not too scary, more humorous
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Group options to enhance your rally
• Dine out with one of our partners before or after the rally to earn more
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Evenings to starts at 7, 8 or 9 PM
• Participant Minimum: 20 Maximum: 30
• Second Guide: Can be added to accommodate 50 Min to 60 Max
• Age Minimum: Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select a date below & follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE DC BY FOOT GUIDED GHOST TOUR GROUPRALLY OPTIONS
About the Ghosts of Georgetown Walking Tour Grouprally
Among the historic streets, manicured gardens and Victorian row houses of DC’s finest neighborhood lie deep, dark secrets about a forgotten past.Come along to hear about the ghosts and spirits that still haunt these streets…if you dare. Stories of eerie coincidences, curses, and scenes from the scariest movies. We’ll share the darker side of the history of this pre-revolutionary town on our Ghosts of Georgetown Tour.
Is the Ghosts of Georgetown Tour family friendly?
Yes! We share with you stories of curses, eerie coincidences, and of course a few haunted houses. We are not ghost hunters, we’re historians – so we’ll be taking you through the darker side of Georgetown, but we do not have anyone jump out at you! More humor than screams, this is fun for all ages!
Tour guide Canden has published a book on the wicked side of Georgetown history! Wicked Georgetown: Scoundrels, Sinners and Spies and a pictorial history using vintage photographs, Images of Georgetown.
Recommended as a Once in a Lifetime Tour by the BLT!
Where: Tour begins outside the spooky Old Stone House at 3051 M Street NW (near 30th and M St). Tour ends at the Exorcist Steps (36th and Prospect St NW). NOTE: There is no metro station in Georgetown.
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes. Total walking is about 1.5 mile (2,4km).
Start: Old Stone House at 3051 M St NW – Closest Metro: Foggy Bottom/GWU (Blue and Orange)
End: 36th and Prospect Street NW – Closest Metro: Foggy Bottom/GWU or Rosslyn (Blue and Orange)
About the Ghosts of the White House Walking Tour Grouprally
The best place for Washington DC Ghost Tours is the park around the White House, Lafayette Square. Known also as Tragedy Square, there have been more than one violent deaths in the vicinity. Our historian guides take you through this small park for the true stories of some of the city’s most haunted houses, including the White House. On the White House Ghost Tours, you’ll hear stories of:
– Murder of Philip Barton Key
– Admiral Decatur’s Duel
– Dolley Madison’s Haunted House
– The Ghosts of the White House
– Haunted Hay Adams Hotel and so much more…
Please note that we do not enter into any buildings on this tour.
Is the Ghosts of White House Tour family friendly?
Yes! We share with you stories of curses, eerie coincidences, and of course a few haunted houses. We are not ghost hunters, we’re historians – so we’ll be taking you through the darker sid, but we do not have anyone jump out at you! More humor than screams, this is fun for all ages!
Where: Meet at the Andrew Jackson Statue in Lafayette Square (North front of the White House). Look for your guide with the DC by Foot logo. Tour ends in same location.
Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours. Total distance 1m (1.6k)
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your DC by Foot Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative of Grouprally to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 20 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and get ready to start seeing ghosts for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
Weather Policy: Tours go out rain or shine. Dress appropriately for the conditions. If the weather is bad, your guide will include as many “bad weather” covered stops as possible. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. However, Free Tours by Foot may cancel or postpone the tour due to extreme weather. Ticket holders and the organizer are advised directly in this event.
ABOUT DC BY FOOT TOURS
DC by Foot offers guided walking tours throughout Washington, DC – and beyond! DC by Foot has over 2500 reviews with a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. While individuals can use our service to take a walking tour and pay what they deem appropriate, we don’t offer this option to groups. We have priced our private tours for your group’s rally to allow us to make a minimum amount for our guides and the balance we are giving to your group!
CONTACT DC by FOOT
DC by Foot – 2 Starting Locations – Georgetown or Downtown (see tour description for details)