Gives Up to 40% When Group's Enjoy a Private Charter Cruise On the Potomac Aboard Boomerang's Pirate ShipBoomerang Pirate Ship - 2 Hour Boat Cruise - April to October - Georgetown Wharf
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Tix price is $24.95 per person
• Group share for tix sales: 50+ is 20% | 65+ is 30% | 80+ is 40%
• The percentage is paid on all tix sold
• For example, if group sells 66 tix, 30% is paid for all tix sold
• Groups must sell 20 tix 4 weeks before the rally & min. 7 Days before
What’s Included and Required
• Exclusive two-hour cruise on the double-decker Pirate Ship
• All ages are welcome, group may set their own age parameters
• Boomerang DJ is included and recommended
– If desirable, groups can provide their own music from an Iphone
• Cash/credit bar for all types of refreshment is included
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates an event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the group’s event listing on this site
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds from an activity you run (50/50 raffle, etc.)
• Add Grouprally catering to your rally and tix price to earn more
• Guests can also bring their own food platters, pizzas, or snacks
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Saturdays 2:30 to 4:30 PM or 4:30 to 6:30 PM
• Participant Minimum: 50 Maximum: 84
• Age Minimum: All ages
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• Refundable Deposit: $50 is required within 5 days of a confirmed rally
• Minimum: 25 Tix must be sold 4 weeks prior to launch, Min 7 Days before
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE BOOMERANG PIRATE BOAT CRUISE GROUPRALLY
The double-decker pirate ship glides through the Potomac River while voyaging passengers enjoy the best sights, optional libations from the full bar (accepting cash & credit cards), and fun music played throughout the vessel. Cruise leaves Georgetown and travels down to the 14th Street Bridge and back. The Pirate Ship holds 84 comfortably and is fully equipped with large bars, bathrooms, large top deck, indoor main cabin, dance floor, seating, catering space, and room to lounge. Groups may want to have a themed event they manage and dress as pirates or any theme the group would like to incorporate.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Boomerang Pirate Ship Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Boomerang to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their ticket
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- Supporters must arrive/board 15 minutes in advance. The cruise leaves promptly.
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start team cruising for your cause!
CANCELLATION, DEPOSIT AND TICKET REFUND POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not have 20 tix/participants one month before their rally date are subject to cancellation. Groups must have met their minimum 7 days in advance of their rally. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Purchase Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are refundable up to 7 days before the event. Thereafter, they are non-refundable. Tickets purchased for rallies that are rescheduled are not refundable. Groups are welcome to find another supporter to use a previously purchased ticket and note this on their attendance sheet. This policy is disclosed when your supporters buy their rally tickets.
Deposit Policy: Deposits are refundable and applied as an added credit to be paid to the group’s share of the rally proceeds upon final rally accounting. Deposits are forfeited if a rally is canceled for not meeting the minimum requirements or canceled and not rescheduled.
Weather Policy: Boomerang events operate in the rain. Be sure to plan ahead for all of the elements by wearing the appropriate attire. If rain is in the forecast, feel free to bring an umbrella, raincoat, or poncho. If severe weather is in the forecast for Boomerangs section of the Potomac, the captain might have to cancel a cruise. If this was the case, Boomerang would notify the group organizer via email and text message as soon as that decision was made. The organizer would be responsible for notifying their group.
ABOUT BOOMERANG BOAT CRUISES
As seen on The Travel Channel, MTV’s The Real World, ABC, and more, the Boomerang has been a staple in the Washington, DC area since 2006! Although originally known for our party bus services, the Boomerang Party Yacht, Party Boat, & Pirate Ship have transitioned our company from land to ‘sea’! Launching in 2012, the Boomerang Boat fleet offers Potomac River cruises departing from the Georgetown Waterfront ten months of the year!
The Boomerang Pirate Ship is a 54-foot, custom-built pirate ship outfitted with 12 water cannons, Jolly Rogers that flap in the breeze, and crow’s nests atop the masts. There’s also a full bar, DJ booth and two levels of deck with enough room for 84 passengers.
CONTACT BOOMERANG BOAT TOURS
Boomerang Boat Tours (Georgetown Waterfront, DC) – 1 Location