Gives Up to 40% When Groups Spend an Afternoon on the Farm Enjoying Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Arts & Crafts & Farm GamesFarm Rally in the Afternoon - 4 Hour Rally - Park Overlook Farm, Brookville MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $49.99 per person
• Ticket sales earn: 35+, 20% | 40+, 30% | Sellout at 50 is 40%
• The percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if groups sell 41 tix, 30% is paid on all tix sold
What’s Included and Required
• Participants can be youths (ages 3-17), adults or mixed
• Children under 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Children under 3 may attend but may be limited in what they can do
• Completed liability waiver required for each participant
• Pants/shorts & closed-toed shoes recommended
• Farm activities: petting zoo & pony rides
• Additional activities: crafts & games (see about below for info)
• Food is not provided by the farm, there is a local caterer/restaurant nearby
• Guests are welcome to bring in their own food, drink, cake, etc.
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally, from an activity you run (50/50 raffle, etc.)
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Saturday & Sunday, starts at 12 PM or 1 PM
• Participant Minimum: 35 Maximum: 50
• Age Minimum: 3 (children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult)
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select a date below & follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE PARK OVERLOOK FARM GROUPRALLY
About the Park Overlook Rally
This 4 Hour afternoon Rally is a wonderful way to gather your group for a fun day with lots to do. Spend time on the farm visiting the animals, riding ponies and making memories doing arts and crafts and farm games.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Park Overlook Farm Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Park Overlook Farm to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start enjoying the farm for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
Weather Policy: Rallies are held rain or shine as there is a covered area that can host the group activities.
ABOUT PARK OVERLOOK FARM
Farm and barn located in upper Montgomery County, MD offering pony rides, petting zoo and other exciting outdoor activities and events.
Pony Rides: Staff handle and lead ponies, and assist in mounting and dismounting. Small and large ponies and horses are available to accommodate all size children, as needed. Helmets are provided and required for all mounted activities. Parents are required to assist children under the age of 8 for safety.
Petting Zoo: The petting zoo provides up close encounters with a variety of farm animals including, goats, pigs, rabbits, llamas, and donkeys. There are also dogs, cats and kittens, including several available for adoption.
Crafts & Farm Games: Additional activities can include sack races, cornhole, barnyard scavenger hunt, archery, pony painting, horse shoe painting, apple bobbing, pin the tail on the donkey, and more. All materials are included for crafts and games.
Picnic Area: A picnic area is provided for groups and supporters to enjoy a picnic before, during or after your rally. This area includes wooden picnic tables in the shade.
CONTACT PARK OVERLOOK FARM
Park Overlook Farm – 1 Location – Brookville, Maryland