Gives up to 30% When Older Teens And/Or Adults Learn Hands-On Natural Everyday, Seasonal & Evening Events Makeup Techniques That Create A Natural, Illuminating Look With Their GroupNatural Makeup Chic - 90 Minute Rally - Comes to You or In Annapolis, MD Studio
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $75.00 pp ( add $5 pp for Annapolis Boutique Spa)
• Ticket sales earn: 10+ 25% | Sellout at 12 is 30%
• Percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if group sells 12 tix, 30% is paid for all tix sold
• Groups over 12 up to 24 can request back-to-back sessions
– Note this on your first booking request in the comments area
What’s Included and Required
• Groups can be older teens (ages 16+), adults or mixed ages
• Hand-on class where you will discover & experiment with the season’s makeup colors yourself and long-standing must haves
• Receive one complimentary personalized recommendation via email for any specific skincare and makeup questions you may have
• Take home note sheet provided.
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
• Natural Chic Studio in Annapolis or business can arrange to come to you
Group options to enhance your rally
• Add catering or bring your own to your rally (for onsite only)
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Select day and time from the calendar
• Participant Minimum: 10 Maximum: 12
• Age Minimum: 16+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE NATURAL MAKEUP CHIC 101 GROUPRALLY
ABOUT THE NATURAL MAKEUP CHIC MAKEUP 101 FOR OLDER TEENS & ADULTS GROUPRALLY
• Practice a hands-on approach using natural and effortless makeup techniques for daytime with special enhancements for evening or events.
• Discover and experiment with the current season’s makeup colors (and long-standing must-haves).
• Leave the class feeling confident with a polished makeup look that you can do everyday in under 10 minutes, but also know how to do a full face for special events when needed.
• Receive one complimentary personalized recommendation via email for any specific skincare and makeup questions you may have.
• Take home note sheet provided.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Intro to Makeup Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Natural Makeup Chic to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start learning makeup techniques for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
ABOUT NATURAL MAKEUP CHIC BY SUZANNE EDEN
Professional makeup artist, Suzanne Eden has a natural and minimalist approach to makeup. Suzanne specializes in teaching novices and everyday makeup wearers how to enhance and accentuate their natural beauty using techniques that will leave each attendee feeling like the best version of themselves.
Suzanne believes that the best way to learn is through practice. With that said, this is a hands-on class where you will be practicing the makeup look on yourself and you will be provided with class notes so that you can easily recreate the makeup look at home.
All skin care and makeup products/materials will be available for you to use.
CONTACT NATURAL MAKEUP CHIC
Natural Makeup Chic (1 Location) – Annapolis, MD