Gives Up to 25% When Group Participants Individually Hand Build & Glaze A Pottery ProjectRenaissance Art - 2 Hour Rally - Gaithersburg, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $45.00 per person
• Ticket sales earn: 20+ 20% | 30+ 25%
• Percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if group sells 31 tix, 25% is paid for all tix sold
What’s Included and Required
• Each participant hand builds & glazes their own potters piece based on group’s project selection
• Complete set-up, all material and instruction
• Parent helpers may be needed depending on ages and number of participants
• Post Rally: Pottery is kiln fired & wrapped. Pick up 2 – 3 weeks after event
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants can buy tix from the event listing
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally, from an activity you run
• Add Grouprally catering to your rally and tix price to earn more
• Groups can bring their own snacks, subject to business policy
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Selected date below, starts at 2:45 or 3:00 PM
• Participant Minimum: 20 Maximum: 40
• Age Minimum: 6+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE RENAISSANCE ART POTTERY BUILD & PAINT GROUPRALLY
- Create a custom pottery project with your own hands. Each participant hand builds and glazes their own creation.
- The group can decide on a theme or Renaissance can design one for your group.
- There’s a 2 to 3 week timeframe before pottery can be picked up, as the pottery needs to be fired and wrapped.
- Occasionally, breakage occurs during the firing process, Renaissance is not responsible for breakage from the firing process.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Renaissance Art Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Renaissance Art to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their ticket
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- Two parent volunteers will be needed for rallies with younger children
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start pottery making for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
ABOUT RENAISSANCE ART CENTER
In November 2018 we celebrated 12 years of serving the Montgomery County art community. Back in 2006, we started out with 2 small drawing rooms and as most small business owners, a dream. With the support of many parents and students, today our studio now has several classrooms, our pottery room & a complete digital arts program. By providing a large number of classes and camps, students of all ages are able to benefit from our art program. It’s been an incredible journey and we thank everyone for their support over the years. We have always believed that the product we deliver is of great value to our students, providing them with skills that will use for their entire life. Art is an important cornerstone in the human soul and we are proud that we have been able to give this gift to your children.
CONTACT RENAISSANCE ART CENTER
Renaissance Art Center (Gaithersburg, MD) – 1 Location