Gives Up to 25% When Groups Hand Craft a Colorful Project Using Makins Clay® in a Guided Art ProjectRenaissance Art - 2 Hour Rally - Gaithersburg, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $45.00 per person
• Ticket sales earn: 10+ 15% | 25+ 25%
• Percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if group sells 25 tix, 25% is paid for all tix sold
What’s Included and Required
• Each participants hand creates a Makins Clay® project based on the groups project selection
• Makins Clay® projects can be taken home at completion of events.
• Complete set-up, all material and instruction
• Parent helpers may be needed depending ages & number of participants
• Post Rally: 1 to 2 days drying time at home needed
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally, from an activity you run (50/50 raffle, etc.)
• Add Grouprally Catering to your rally and tix price to earn more
• Groups can bring their own snacks, subject to business policy
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Selected Saturday below, starts at 2:45 or 3:00 PM
• Participant Minimum: 15 Maximum: 30
• Age Minimum: 6+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE RENAISSANCE ART MAKINS CLAY CRAFT GROUPRALLY
- Create a custom project to take home or we’ll create one with you using our non-toxic Makins Clay. Makins Clay® is an air dry polymer clay.
- Enviromentally safe & easy to use, Makins Clay® is great for all ages. Using this material allows for projects to made & taken home the same day.
- Makins Clay is a patented air dry polymer clay, very versatile, used in many projects.
- This session will be engaging for all while using this unique clay to create and decorate projects like figurines, bookmarks, plaques and more.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Renaissance Art Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Renaissance Art to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their ticket
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- One or two parent volunteers may be needed for rallies of larger size with younger children
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start clay making for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
ABOUT RENAISSANCE ART CENTER
In November 2018 we celebrated 12 years of serving the Montgomery County art community. Back in 2006, we started out with 2 small drawing rooms and as most small business owners, a dream. With the support of many parents and students, today our studio now has several classrooms, our pottery room & a complete digital arts program. By providing a large number of classes and camps, students of all ages are able to benefit from our art program. It’s been an incredible journey and we thank everyone for their support over the years. We have always believed that the product we deliver is of great value to our students, providing them with skills that will use for their entire life. Art is an important cornerstone in the human soul and we are proud that we have been able to give this gift to your children.
CONTACT RENAISSANCE ART CENTER
Renaissance Art Center (Gaithersburg, MD) – 1 Location