Gives 20% When Groups Enjoy 9 Holes of LED Lit Night Golf & Dine at Blue Mash Golf Course on May & Summer FridaysBlue Mash Golf - 4 Hour Night Rally - Laytonsville, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $79.99 per person
• Ticket sales earn: 20%
• The percentage is paid on all tickets sold
What’s Included and Required
• Groups can be teens, adults, families and mixed ages
• BBQ buffet dinner prepared by Chef Jay served in dining room
• Carts, warm up balls, two LED golf balls and glow accessories
• Nine holes of LED lit night golf
• LED flagsticks, tee and yardage markers.
• Green perimeter and hazards marked with LED stakes.
• The course is designed for all ability levels
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates an event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally from a group run activity (50/50 raffle, etc.)
GROUP SHARE AT $79.99 TICKET PRICE
- Lower Range: 36 to 41 Tix Earns Your Group $575 to $655 20% 20%
- Middle Range: 42 to 47 Tix Earns Your Group $672 to $752 20% 20%
- Optimum Range: 48 to 52 Tix Earns Your Group $768 to $832 20% 20%
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Fridays starts at 7:30 PM, golf starts at 8:45PM
• Months: May, June, July and August dates available
• Participant Minimum: 36 Maximum: 52
• Age Minimum: 14 years and up
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE NIGHT GOLF AND DINE GROUPRALLY
Blue Mash is experienced at creating the best event experience for your group. Dine in the spacious dining room. Let the Blue Mash staff bowl you over with their attention to detail, friendliness, and sheer desire to make your outing a resounding success. Enjoy a fine BBQ buffet dining experience with renowned Chef Jay before you hit the course.
Then grab your cart and its off to the range and then on to 9 holes of glow in the dark golf action of the highest quality on local favorite Blue Mash. Blue Mash Night golf features LED flagsticks, tee and yardage markers. Green perimeter and hazards marked with LED stakes. All play is from the forward tees and carts stay on the paths at all times.
The course is designed by world famous golf course architect Arthur Hills, and is consistently voted as one of the top golf courses in the area. With no forced carries anywhere on the course, it is quite manageable for the less skilled golfers, while still providing a great challenge to low handicap golfers with its lateral hazards, devilish greens, well-placed bunkering, and overall length.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Blue Mash Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Blue Mash to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 30 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start golfing for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
ABOUT BLUE MASH GOLF
Blue Mash Golf Course in Laytonsville, MD is the premier public golf course in all of Montgomery County, MD, and one of the top courses in the entire Washington Metropolitan area. Voted Best Golf Course in Montgomery County by Montgomery Gazette readers, Blue Mash is less than 15 minutes from Rockville and Gaithersburg downtowns, 20 minutes from Germantown, and less than 10 minutes from Olney. Designed by world renown architect Arthur Hills, Blue Mash features a mix of links style, parkland, wooded, and water holes.
CONTACT BLUE MASH GOLF
Blue Mash Golf Course – 1 Location – Laytonsville, MD