Gives 20% When Group Participants Get Hands-On Experience Using a Potters Wheel to Create a Vase, Bowl or Plate of Their OwnRenaissance Art - 2 Hour Rally - Gaithersburg, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $45.00 per person
• Ticket sales earn: 20%
What’s Included and Required
• Hands-on experience of using the spinning potters wheel
• Participant makes their own bowl, plate or vase
• Ages 8 and up
• Complete set-up, all material and instruction
• Post rally the pottery is kiln fired & wrapped. Pick up 2-3 weeks after event.
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
Group options to enhance your rally
• Groups can bring their own snacks, subject to business policy
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Selected Saturday below, starts at 2:45 or 3:00 PM
• Participant Minimum: 10 Maximum: 13
• Age Minimum: 8+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• Refundable Deposit: $50 is required within 5 days of a confirmed rally
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE RENAISSANCE ART POTTERY BUILD & PAINT GROUPRALLY
- Create a bowl, vase or plate with your very own hands. Each participant uses the spinning wheel.
- An optional clear glaze can be applied by Renaissance prior to firing.
- Pottery is in its natural form called Bisque unless a clear glaze is applied.
- Post rally the pottery is kiln fired & wrapped. Pick up 2-3 weeks after event.
- Occasionally, breakage occurs during the firing process, Renaissance is not responsible for breakage from the firing process.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Renaissance Art Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Renaissance Art to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their ticket
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- Two parent volunteers will be needed for rallies with younger children
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start pottery making on the wheel for your cause!
CANCELLATION, DEPOSIT AND TICKET REFUND POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Purchase Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are refundable up to 7 days before the event. Thereafter, they are non-refundable. Tickets purchased for rallies that are rescheduled are not refundable. Groups are welcome to find another supporter to use a previously purchased ticket and note this on their attendance sheet. This policy is disclosed when your supporters buy their rally tickets.
Deposit Policy: Deposits are refundable and applied as an added credit to be paid to the group’s share of the rally proceeds upon final rally accounting. Deposits are forfeited if a rally is canceled for not meeting the minimum requirements or canceled and not rescheduled.
ABOUT RENAISSANCE ART CENTER
In November 2018 we celebrated 12 years of serving the Montgomery County art community. Back in 2006, we started out with 2 small drawing rooms and as most small business owners, a dream. With the support of many parents and students, today our studio now has several classrooms, our pottery room & a complete digital arts program. By providing a large number of classes and camps, students of all ages are able to benefit from our art program. It’s been an incredible journey and we thank everyone for their support over the years. We have always believed that the product we deliver is of great value to our students, providing them with skills that will use for their entire life. Art is an important cornerstone in the human soul and we are proud that we have been able to give this gift to your children.
CONTACT RENAISSANCE ART CENTER
Renaissance Art Center (Gaithersburg, MD) – 1 Location