Gives Up to 35% When Group Supporters Enjoy Forest Adventures in the Tree Tops with Lots of Zip Line Action During Your 30 Day Pop-Up RallyAdventure Park at Sandy Spring Friends School - Regular Price Admissions Qualify - Sandy Spring - MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• All general admission purchases made & used during your rally
• 10+ tix earn 20%| 25 earn 25%| 50+ earn 30%|75+ earn 35%
• The percent is paid on all sales (e.g., 25+ tix earns 25% on all sales)
• Earnings calculated on admission price excluding taxes and fees
How Supporters Participate
• See the rally listing at Grouprally.com
• Plan to go and purchase from the business directly
• Any individual general admission, labyrinth or last call ticket qualifies
• Supporters upload their receipts from your rally listing at Grouprally.com
What’s Included and Required
• Purchases must be made and used during your rally time period
• No purchase promotions or discounts can be used
• Purchases as part of a group event (birthday, etc.) don’t count
• Eligible amounts are net of all taxes and fees
Group options to enhance your rally
• Encourage supporters to go together and include others
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally times: Rally runs for 30 days
• Minimum 10 participants with no maximum
• Within 3 business days, your dates will be confirmed or not
• Pick the start date from the calendar below
• Follow the free checkout instructions
FOR AN EXCLUSIVE EVENT JUST FOR YOUR GROUP
One Time Group Event
If you would like a one-time grouprally just for your group at a specific day and time in the Park, please submit the contact form below and be sure to tell us your preferred dates and expected participation levels. We’ll get back to you directly.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Adventure Park rally for you to use to encourage attendance
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on sales in the confirmation email
- From you online rally listing supporters can see rally info, calendar and share it, as well as submit their receipts
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and have a great adventure for your cause!
ABOUT THE ADVENTURE PARK AND THE ADVENTURE PARK'S GROUPRALLY
The Adventure Park Grouprally is a Family-Friendly Fundraiser: The Sandy Spring Adventure Park offers thrill-seekers above the age of five and up the chance to climb, swing, and dance their way through five acres of tree-topped adventure courses.They provide each participant with a harness, all necessary equipment, and an interactive safety briefing that demonstrates how to climb in the park. Every climber is continually connected to a safety cable during their time in the trees. With a wide selection of separate aerial trails of varying levels of difficulty, there is something for all ages and abilities–5 and older.
The Adventure Park is located in Sandy Spring, Maryland, on the 140-acre campus of Sandy Spring Friends School. Opened in 2011 as one of the first Swiss style Adventure Parks in the country, the Adventure Park at Sandy Spring has grown to become the largest man-made outdoor climbing park in the world. The Adventure Forest and The Labyrinth combine to offer almost 250 unique climbing and zipping challenges.
The Aerial Adventure Forest is essentially an obstacle course in the trees and includes climbing, zip lines and combinations of the challenge bridges and zip lines. The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring has 13 trails, which are color-coded, with purple — the easiest — being a 12- to 20-foot-high course, and double black diamond — the most difficult — being 65 feet in the air. It is the largest aerial climbing course in the US.
The Labyrinth, which opened in 2013, is an innovative pole based climbing structure offering many of the same challenges as the Aerial Adventure Forest, but scaled to be suitable for younger climbers, ages 5-10. Whether climbing with parents during our frequent Family Climbs or as a guest at a private birthday party, The Labyrinth has proven to be a big hit with younger climbers.
Sandy Spring Adventure Park provides each zip-liner with a harness and a pair of gloves, and its friendly staff of air-time collectors provides guidance to all guests. Comfortable, well-fitted clothing is best for a tree-jumping session, and all-body camouflage isn’t recommended, since forest critters are terrified by hovering pairs of human eyes.
Contact The Adventure Park
The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring Friends School (1 Location)