Gives Up to 30% For Your Group's Expert Guided Rum Tasting & Culinary Experience at Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum BarPaladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar - Guided Rum Tasting 2 Hour Rally - Gaithersburg, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $75 and is all-inclusive (taxes/tips)
• Groups earn 25% for 20+ tix and 30% for 35+ tix
• Percent is paid on all tix, if 35+ sold, 30% is paid on all tix
How Supporters Participate
• See the rally listing at Grouprally.com and purchase from listing
What’s Included and Required
• Minimum 20 people to a maximum of 125
• Plated sit-down service, see menu and options below for specifics
• All inclusive price, food, 4 rum tastings, expert, beverages, taxes/tip
• 4 Rum tastings, 1 paired with App, 2 with Entrees & 1 with Desert
• Expert to guide, enlighten & inform
• The organizer must arrive 45 minutes early to check in attendees
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds from 50/50 or another group run activity
• Minimum size group: 20 with 125 maximum
• Choose the day and time you want on the calendar
• Follow the free checkout instructions
• Within 3 business days, you’ll be contacted to confirm the date or not
4 Course Rally Menu and Options for Your Rum Tasting
Paladar Menu and Options
Plated, sit-down service; soft drinks, iced tea and hot brewed coffee included. All sandwiches served with adobo fries and all tacos served with frijoles. There is one flight of rum paired with apps and desert, two with the entree.
Guacamole & Salsa for the Table
Traditional Guacamole, Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa, Caribbean Mango Salsa, House Chip Blend
Choice of Four Entrees:
Caribbean Mango Chicken Salad
Kale & Sweet Potato Salad
Salmon & Ancient Grain Salad
Blackened Fish Tacos
Braised Beef Tacos
Rio-Style Chicken Tacos
Braised Duck Tacos
Roasted Port Tacos
El Cubano Sandwich
Chorizo & Goat Cheese Burger
Choice One Dessert:
How Your Confirmed Grouprally Works
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Paladar rum tasting rally for you to use to encourage attendance
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on sales in the confirmation email
- From you online rally listing supporters can see rally info, calendar and share it, as well as buy their tickets
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and enjoy some great Latin cuisine and a taste of rum for your cause!
About Paladar Latin Kitchen
Paladar Latin Kitchen: Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar is a fresh, colorful and fun Latin American restaurant experience inspired by Central & South America, Cuba and the Latin Caribbean.Our guests continue to discover the bold flavors and vibrant cultures of Latin America without leaving their comfort zones.
Paladar’s approachable menu features freshly prepared guacamole, slow roasted and grilled meats, fresh seafood and homemade salsas. The rhythm of Latin Music sets the tone at our unique rum bar that offers fresh muddled Mojitos, over 75 selections of rum and an exciting wine list.
Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar is devoted to purposely creating food that shows our customers we care about quality and nutrition. We are dedicated to finding the highest quality ingredients with a focus on responsible sourcing. We support farms that practice humane animal treatment and avoid using antibiotics and added hormones whenever possible.
RALLY CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
Contact Paladar Latin Kitchen
Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar (Gaithersburg, MD)