Gives Up to 30% When Your Group Plays Glow-in the-Dark Indoor Mini Golf In a Fun, Monster Themed SettingMonster Mini Golf - 2 Hour Rally - Rockville/Gaithersburg - MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Minimum group size is 20, max is 100+
• Ticket price is $19.99 before tax and earns %
• 20+ tix earns 10% | 30+ = 15% | 50+ = 20% | 100+= 30%
• The percent is paid on all sales (e.g., 50 earns 20% on all tix)
How Supporters Participate
• Supporters buy tickets from your online rally listing at Grouprally.com
What’s Included and Required
• The organizer must arrive 30 minutes early to check in group attendees
• Coordination and assistance for groups included
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally, from an activity you run (50/50 raffle, etc.)
• Pizza and a drink can be added to tix for $4.00 a participant
• Food and party room options available
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally: Date selected for 1 round of golf action + $10 game card
• Generally, two hours of time for the group’s rally
• Within 3 business days, your dates will be confirmed or not
• Select from the calendar below, follow the free checkout instructions
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Monster Mini Golf grouprally for you to use to encourage attendance
- You’ll also receive more information about your rally including how you can see how many tix have been sold
- From you online rally listing supporters can see info and take actions; calendar and social share it, buy their tickets
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and mini golf for your cause!
ABOUT MONSTER MINI GOLF AND THE MONKEY MINI GROUPRALLY
Monster Mini Golf Grouprally: Choose an after school time on a either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday for your Grouprally.
About Monster Mini Golf: Monster Mini Golf welcomes guests of all ages with 18 holes of spooky, glow-in-the-dark fun. At the one-of-a-kind indoor golf course, guests are treated to just the right amount of spook, thanks to fog machines, colorful lasers, and special effects. As players move from hole to hole, they’ll even see a few animatronic monsters, who shake, wiggle, and even talk. Meanwhile, an energetic soundtrack of classic hits keeps spirits high as the visitors conquer each hole’s monster-themed obstacles and hazards. In between songs, the course DJ pumps up the crowds with interactive games and trivia questions, rewarding lucky winners with take-home prizes.
Safety and Cleanliness are Paramount: The play areas are always supervised by trained staff, and as little ones frolic, a child security system tracks visitors through identity bracelets and video monitoring. These safety measures, along with the use of FDA-certified cleaning solutions, put parents at ease as they relax and watch their little ones play or use their free wifi to browse the Internet for ways to pimp their minivans.
Monster Mini Golf: Company Website | Facebook
RALLY CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
Contact Monster Mini Golf
Monster Mini Golf (1 Location)