Earn Up to 25% Painting Pottery of Your Choice with Your Group at Amazing Art StudioAmazing Art Studio - 2 Hour Pottery Painting Rally - Gaithersburg - MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Ticket price is $20.00, balance is paid at the event when art is selected
• Typically, participants will buy & paint two or more pieces, for $40+ total
• 25+ pieces earn 15% | 35+ pieces earn 20% | 50+ earn 25%
• The percent is paid on all sales (e.g., 50+ pieces earns 25% on all sales)
How Supporters Participate
• Supporters buy tickets from your online rally listing at Grouprally.com
• Supporters choose pottery pieces to paint at the event in the studio
What’s Included and Required
• The organizer must arrive 30 minutes early to check in group attendees
• Instruction and coaching, plus all tools and materials provided
• Painted pottery is glazed and fired as necessary by the Studio
• It can be picked up by supporters or delivered to a group location
• Rallies have exclusive use of the Amazing Art Studio
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally from activities you manage (50/50, etc.)
• Option to bring your own food and drink
• For groups 20+ catering can be added to rally, the tix price and earns you more
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally times: 7 days a week in the evening (pick day for options)
• Minimum of 20 participants up to a maximum of 50
• Within 3 business days, your dates will be confirmed or not
• $50 deposit is required within 5 days of a confirmed rally
• Select from the calendar and follow the free checkout instructions
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Amazing Art rally for you to use to encourage attendance
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- From you online rally listing supporters can see rally info, calendar and share it, as well as buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the facility 30 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- Purchases made in studio on the day of the rally by participants can be with credit or cash.
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and make AMAZING ART for your cause!
ABOUT THE POTTERY PAINTING RALLY AND AMAZING ART STUDIO
About the Pottery Painting Rally:
• Participants choose their finish & type of paint to take home on rally day or have it glazed & fired.
• Participants pick their pottery piece. Only decorative items can be painted to take home the same day. All food or liquid items – mugs, bowls, plates, vases – must be glazed & fired.
• Participants paint their pottery using one of the Studio’s many design ideas or their own.
• Participants who choose to take home their pieces on rally day can have a spray with a glossy finish & apply glitter if desired.
• If pieces are to be glazed & fired, participants will leave it with the Studio & pick up in 10 days or it can be delivered to the group organizer or one location by the Studio.
About Amazing Art Studio: The Amazing Art Studio is the largest do-it-yourself art studio in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Join us to paint pottery, canvas, or stoneware. Maybe you would rather try mosaics or fused glass. Its ALL available ALL of the time at our studio. Everything you need to complete your chosen project is here in our store. All ages and abilities are welcome. We host gatherings of families and friends, co-workers and clubs. We’re the place for all types of events, like birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, scouting events, team building events, or just a little art therapy.
RALLY CANCELLATION, TICKET REFUND POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Purchase Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are refundable up to 7 days before the event. Thereafter, they are non-refundable. Tickets purchased for rallies that are rescheduled are not refundable. Groups are welcome to find another supporter to use a previously purchased ticket and note this on their attendance sheet. This policy is disclosed when your supporters buy their rally tickets.
Deposit Policy: Deposits are refundable and applied as an added credit to be paid to the group’s share of the rally proceeds upon final rally accounting. Deposits are forfeited if a rally is canceled for not meeting the minimum requirements or canceled and not rescheduled.
Contact Amazing Art Studio
Amazing Art Studio (1 Location)