Gives Up to 30% When Your Group Plays Paintball Games with Low or Regular Impact Paint Balls In Daytime SkirmishesMC Paintballers - 3 Hour Paintball Rally - Various Montgomery Locations, MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Variety of games for ages 10+ or youth only game
• Game tix are $59.00 | Youth game tix are $45
• Minimum of 10 players to a maximum of 30
• 10+ tix earn 20% | 20+ tix earn 30%
• The percent is paid on all sales (e.g., 20+ earns 30% on all sales)
How Supporters Participate
• Supporters buy tickets from your online rally listing at Grouprally.com
What’s Included and Required
• The organizer must arrive 60 minutes early to check in group attendees
• Instructor to arrange and lead activities, plus all gear and paintballs
• Game players get 500 balls, youth game players get 300 low impact balls
• Participants must sign waivers, adults must sign for those under 18 years old
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally from activities you group (50/50, etc.)
• Option to bring your own food and drink or cater your rally
• Grouprally caterer can be added to rally, the tix price and earns you more
• Rally times: Daylight hours weekdays and weekends
• Minimum of 10 participants up to a maximum of 30
• Within 3 business days, your dates will be confirmed or not
• Select from the calendar and follow the free checkout instructions
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your MC paintballers rally for you to use to encourage attendance
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- From your online rally listing supporters can see rally info, calendar and share it, as well as buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 60 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and play paintball for your cause!
ABOUT THE PAINTBALL GROUPRALLY
MC Paintballer: MC paintballers work with a variety of local venues that will host our events. We provide all the gear, instruction, referees and obstacles.
Multiple Activity Areas: MC paintballers use a variety of locations in and near Montgomery County. For smaller, younger groups MC can stage almost any location you can provide access to.
RALLY CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
Contact MC Paintballers
MC Paintballers Locations (Multiple Venes)