Gives 30% When Your Group Plays Bubble Ball Soccer or Arrow Tag Tournaments that Run On School Grounds, Local Fields & Area GymsWonderfly Games - 1.5 to 2 Hour Game Time - Multiple Locations - MD, VA & DC
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Supporters buy tickets from your online rally listing at Grouprally.com
• Ticket price: $27.50 a ticket for each player
• Sold ticket earns: $8.25 and 30% for the group
What’s Included and Required
• Games: Bubble ball soccer or arrow tag with minimum 4 teams
– Each team minimum is 5 players, 7 is ideal, minimum 4 teams
• Complete set-up, referees and coordinators to run the games
• Player waiver required, parent signature for players under 18 years
• Weather policy: For outdoor events only see below
• Group can select a location that meets the following criteria:
– Play indoors or out: on grass, astroturf, gym flooring or carpet only
– Need 50′ x 80′ space for 8 team tournaments, 100′ x 100′ for 10+ teams
– Lighting required if the tournament is at night
• Wonderfly can provide a location if the group prefers
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise additional funds at your rally (50/50 raffle, etc.) that group runs
• Add the Catering Menu to your rally at checkout to earn more
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Dates: Date selected for 1.5 to 2 hours of game action
• Time is based on number of teams, teams play for same time
• Tournament play is bubble ball soccer or arrow tag games
• Within 3 business days, your dates will be confirmed or not
• Select from the calendar below, follow the free checkout instructions
About Bubbleball Tournament Games
In BubbleBall, players wear inflatable bubble suits that allow them to safely bounce off one another and roll over completely. BubbleBall Soccer is the perfect game for tournament play. Two teams square off in 4v4 or 5v5 games. No goalies, no offsides, and pretty much no rules. Score as many goals as you can while steamrolling the competition. The Wonderfly team delivers, sets up & handles all the details of your event. For ages 5+ for tournament play.
About Arrow Tag Tournament Games
Arrow Tag is an exhilarating combination of archery, dodgeball, and paintball making it perfect form for group tournaments events. This exciting, action-packed game offers the ultimate event experience that engages everyone. The Wonderfly game team will deliver, setup & handle all the details of your event. For ages 10+ for tournament play.
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Wonderfly games grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Wonderfly Games to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and play Wonderfly Games for your cause!
ABOUT WONDERFLY GAMES AND THE WONDERFLY TOURNAMENT GROUPRALLY
Wonderfly Games does everything for you: Wonderfly provides all the equipment, and the highest quality gear on the market is delivered to a convenient location near you chosen by you or Wonderfly. Experienced coordinators will teach you how to play and referee the tournament. Field set up and clean everything up at games end is done for you.
About Wonderfly Games: Wonderfly Games is the #1 provider of BubbleBall, Arrow Tag, and Human Hamster Balls games, with over 100,000 players to-date. Wonderfly delivers the fun to a convenient location near you and takes care of everything, from setup to coordination.
Wonderfly Games: Company Website | Facebook
RALLY CANCELLATION, TICKET AND WEATHER POLICIES
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
For Outdoor Tournaments Only – Weather Policy:
Wonderfly cannot play or set up in the following conditions, at the sole discretion of Wonderfly Games:
– Rain or thunder/lightning, extreme winds and muddy fields
– Temperatures colder than 40 degrees or hotter than 98 degrees for outdoor events.
Customers may reschedule their games at any time for FREE due to weather up until 3 hours before their start time. For events with mixed forecasts, if we recommend canceling and the customer wants to continue, the customer forfeits his/her right to later reschedule or request a refund for any time missed due to weather. Wonderfly does reserve the right to make the final decision in weather-related cancellations but will defer to the customer’s choice for forecasts with small chances of rain.
Contact Wonderfly Games
Wonderfly Games (Maryland/Virginia/DC)