Earn 30% for Your Group's Coaster, Candle and Clock Maker Rally at Celebration Art GlassCelebration Art Glass - 3 Hour Glass Maker Event - Gaithersburg - MD
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Supporters buy tickets from your online rally listing at Grouprally.com
• Ticket price is $80.00
• Sold ticket earns: $24.00 for each tix
What’s Included and Required
• Instruction and coaching, plus all tools and materials provided
• Choose between a set of 4 fused glass coasters, candle bridge or clock
• Rallies have exclusive use of the studio, ages 5+ can enjoy this class
• Adult only, children only or a combo class is at your group’s discretion
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise additional funds at your rally (50/50, etc.)
• Encourage supporters to reach out to friends
• Bring your own drinks and food, catering option also available
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally times: Tuesday or Thursday, 6:00, 6:30 or 7:00 PM start
• Minimum 6 makers up to 18 maximum
• Within 3 business days, your dates will be confirmed or not
• $50 refundable deposit is required within 5 days of a confirmed rally
• Select from calendar below and follow the free checkout instructions
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Celebration Art Glass rally for you to use to encourage attendance
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- From you online rally listing supporters can see info, like location, calendar and social share it, and buy their tickets
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the facility 30 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and make glass art for your cause!
ABOUT CELEBRATION ART GLASS AND THE C,C&C CLASS
About the Fused Glass Coasters, Clocks and Candle Bridges Rally: There’s something for everyone in this class! In this class you will choose between one of the following projects:
- A set of 4 fused glass coasters: These make a wonderful gift, or keep these and amaze your friends when they come over for a sip of wine. Match all four to a decor, a theme, or make one big design that breaks into four parts, or go with two and two for a funky, playful look. We will cover the basics of keeping them squared up after firing, help you choose your base color, and give you any help you need to make the perfect set!
- A candle bridge: Tired of candle holders bought at big box stores? So are we! A candle bridge is the perfect antidote. You will banish that “mass produced” look by making a beautiful custom candle bridge for yourself or for a gift! This fused glass piece incorporates three dimensional design and reflectivity. This is a great project for fusers who have taken an introductory course — but if you are a beginner and want to give it a try, we’re game!
- A clock: Whether you’re a veteran of our glass classes or are new to glass fusing, you’ll have a great time making your own custom-designed clock. Your design can be traditional, divided into 4 parts, or any other design you can think of. The finished project includes the clock mechanism and hands, so you can put it right up on your wall.
In these classes, you’ll learn the basic rules for glass fusing, then grab the glass colors of your choice, and build a top layer of beautiful color and design. Expert instructors will be there to guide, help, and inspire you. We will fire and finish your piece, and return it to you as a one-of-a-kind creation for your home, or to give as a gift. We’ll provide the instruction and coaching, plus all tools and materials – glass, frit, and stringers, in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and hues — to help you bring your design to life.
About Celebration Art Glass: Celebration Art Glass provides fun, upbeat, fused and mosaic glass classes in a friendly, welcoming, and relaxed atmosphere! Great for groups who want to learn and create together – all types of groups – have come by for a class and laughed, relaxed, and inspired each other while making useful, beautiful projects. Food and drink can be brought in, and you’re even welcome to decorate for your occasion. You’ll have a great time, learn a lot, and make something beautiful. We warn you that this can be highly addictive…our repeat student list is large and growing, so be prepared for a new hobby!
Contact Celebration Art Glass
Celebration Art Glass (1 Location)
Celebration Art Glass
18247-A FLOWER HILL WAY, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879