Gives Up to 40% When Groups Teambuild With a Variety of Activities on Rope Challenge Courses In One of Four LocationsGo Adventures - 6 Hour Rally - 4 Location Choices - DMV Wide
IMPORTANT RALLY INFO
How Groups Earn
• Youth (ages 10 to 17) tix price is $55.00 pp, Adult (age 18+) is $65 pp
• Ticket sales earn: 10+ 20% | 25+ 30% | Sellout at 60 is 40%
• Percentage is paid on all tix sales
• For example, if group sells 29 tix, 30% is paid for all tix sold
What’s Included and Required
• Groups can be youths (ages 10-17), adults (ages 18+) or mixed
• Complete set-up, break-down and the coordinators to run the rally
• Participant waiver required, parent signature for players under 18 years
How Supporters Participate
• Grouprally creates a custom event listing for your group with its own URL
• Groups give the web link to their supporters who take all actions from there
• Participants buy tix from the event listing
4 Location choices
• Group picks from one of four locations described below
Group options to enhance your rally
• Raise added funds at your rally, from an activity you run (50/50 raffle, etc.)
• Add Grouprally Catering to your rally and tix price to earn more
REQUEST GROUPRALLY BOOKING
• Rally Times: Selected date below from 10AM to 4PM
• Participant Minimum: 10 Maximum: 60
• Age Minimum: 10+ years
• Confirmation: Within 3 business days requests are approved or not
• To Book: Select from the calendar, follow the free checkout instructions
ABOUT THE GO ADVENTURES TEAM BUILDING GROUPRALLY
About the ROPES Challenge Course – low and high element teambuilding challenge at 4 locations near Washington, DC
The ROPES Challenge Course Teambuilding program is designed for groups of 8 to 60 participants, ages 10 and above. Due to the highly teamwork-oriented activity sequencing, the challenge course is ideally suited to groups whose goal is to emphasize leadership skills development and building a strong foundation of trust between the members of the team.
The ROPES Challenge Course combines low ropes team building activities (physical and mental activities that build trust, enhance communication and improve problem-solving skills) with the high adrenaline challenge of the high elements (activities that take place 20 to 50 feet above the ground). The result is a high energy, teamwork-oriented event that bonds groups together through healthy risk-taking and shared adventure.
Teams of 8 to 12 participants transition through a sequence of low team building activities, designed to foster teamwork, improve problem-solving skills, and deepen trust between the members of the group. Following the low ropes activities, the team will move up to the high elements – activities that take place 20 to 50 feet off the ground. Our challenge course programs are designed specifically to foster leadership skills and the development of trust between the members of your team.
Sample Low Element:
Multi-Vine – the team will work together to traverse from one side of a foot cable to the other, using each other and a series of rope handles that hang down from a cable above.
Sample High Element:
The King’s Swing – while the rest of your team is ‘on belay’ (holding the climber safe on a rope) a team member ascends 20 feet up a tree, climbs out onto a platform and then jumps off to take a giant swing through the air. After arcing back and forth for a few swings, your team gently lowers you back down to the ground.
A unique benefit of experience-based teambuilding in general, and ROPES Challenge Course programming in particular, is the idea of the “novel experience.” With 4 locations to choose from, we hope to serve your group teambuilding goals at a ROPES Challenge Course that is close to you, and has a wide variety of activities to choose from!
GO-ADVENTURE ROPES CHALLENGE TEAMBUILDING COURSE OPTIONSGROUPS PICK THEIR COURSE ONCE THEIR RALLY DATE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH A GO ADVENTURES REP TO HELP CHOOSE BEST COURSE
Butler School Course
The ROPES Challenge Course at Butler School is our “home base” and provides opportunities for youth or adult groups with up to 60 participants to participate in either recreational team building fun, goal-oriented, experience-based team development programming.
Location: 15951 Germantown RD, Germantown, MD 20874
Highpoint Farm Course
Conveniently located just off I-270 in Montgomery County, MD, The Challenge Course at Highpoint Farm is the ideal setting for groups whose goal is a recreational teambuilding event. Highlights of the course include a 900ft zip line, multi-level high-ropes challenge course, 35ft climbing wall and pavilions for picnics, corporate events and more.
Location: 23730 N. Frederick RD, Clarksburg, MD 20871
The Randallstown Ropes Challenge Course offers groups from the Baltimore-area the chance to participate in both low-ropes and high-ropes team challenges. This secluded woodland location is ideally suited for groups whose focus is building trust, improving communication and fostering effective teamwork.
Location: 10704 Marriottsville RD, Randallstown, MD 21133
Turkey Run Course
When your goal is recreational fun paired with a delicious food option, the events at Turkey Run Climb & Zip will fit the bill! We deliver a climbing wall and zip line program that will have your participants coming back year after year.
Location: 6310 Georgetown Pike, McLean, VA 22102
HOW YOUR CONFIRMED RALLY WORKS
- Once your rally is confirmed, we’ll provide a web link to your Go Adventures Grouprally for you to use
- You’ll also receive more detailed information about how you’ll be updated on ticket sales in the confirmation email
- You will be contacted by a representative from Go Adventures to discuss the rally and answer any questions
- From your online rally listing supporters can see info like location, calendar, social share it, and buy their tickets
- Supporters can also find a link to an online liability waiver that must be completed by ticket purchasers before the rally
- On the day of the rally, the organizer must be at the location 45 minutes in advance to check-in your attendees
- That’s it. Simply encourage supporter turn-out and start team building for your cause!
CANCELLATION AND TICKET POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Rallies that do not meet their minimum 7 days before the rally date are subject to cancellation. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally, it can be rescheduled for free to the next mutually convenient date.
Ticket Policy: Purchased tickets for rallies are non-refundable except if the group fails to meet its minimum and the rally is canceled. Additionally, in the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseeable circumstances that make it impossible to hold the rally and the rally is not rescheduled, ticket refunds will be issued. All ticket refunds will be for the price of the ticket after deducting a per ticket processing fee of $2.50. Groups are always welcome to find another supporter to use previously purchased tickets and coordinate with their group organizer to update their attendance information. This policy is disclosed when tickets are bought.
ABOUT GO ADVENTURES
GO-Adventures specializes in experience-based training for both individuals and groups. Go Adventures customizes a team building or adventure instruction program to suit your goals. Programs for adult and youth groups can be recreational or goals-driven, and Go Adventures can deliver team building and adventure throughout the MD/DC/VA region.
CONTACT GO ADVENTURES
Go Adventures (Maryland/Virginia/DC) – 4 Location Options